Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hi, I'm Lazze, the Metal Shaping Master.

Hi, My name is Lazze(Lars) Jansson, I'm from Sweden and my professional is to teach people in Metal Shaping.
I have done that for over 12 years now and over 1400 students from many different countries have taken my classes. I love what I do and do what I love, it's very fun to teach people a lost art, to give something to people that they can't touch, it's in their mind and it's personal, nobody can take it away from that person.
Money is temporary, but wealth is permanent, which means that the more education, knowledge and experience you have the wealth you have, if you loosing everything you have, you can still have wealth and can do it over and over and make a good living again and again, it's endless.
With my technique in metal shaping people can earn more money, they can make their job faster and better quality, which means that they make more money.
My passion is to inspire people, to help people to success and for the moment I do that through Metal Shaping education.
My main goal now is to save what I know, my knowledge for the future and for next generations so people all over the world can learn my technique in metal shaping, we going to make this available for people where ever they are in the world. if you're interested to get more info in Metal Shaping, go to www.metalshapingsecrets.com
If you don't plan for a future, you can't have one.......
Have a great day, Lazze

No comments: